Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Week 2

After three days off (oops) we got back to it today. I mentioned we're starting out with The Couch-to-5K Running Plan right? It's pretty awesome for anyone who is not a runner or even an active person. You run three days a week, alternating between walking and jogging and as the weeks progress, you increase the jog time vs. walk time. It's so easy to be successful, even if you have no experience beyond the hell of high school P.E.

Today we went 2.4 mi at 14'35" per mile. Also, I was feeling so good at the end of our workout, I decided to just keep jogging as long as I could. I made it 5 minutes, probably about a third of a mile. It might seem like no big deal, but I felt pretty awesome having accomplished something which not too long ago seemed impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment