Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is This What It's Like to Get Old?

I couldn't help myself this morning, I had to snap a photo of my 'breakfast of champions."

Don't worry, I also had a Costco muffin!

Things I'd love to find in my stocking this Christmas: a pill organizer. You know, with a different slot for each day of the week. I could set out my pills each Sunday night and not have to fuss with all the child-safety tops early in the morning, before my coffee has a chance to kick in.

In case you're wondering what all those pretty little pills are, we've got 
  • a multi-vitamin - cause my diet is far from balanced
  • an allergy pill - I don't know exactly what I'm allergic to but these guys help a bit
  • fish oil - mainly for my joints but it does good elsewhere too
  • Aleve - is it sad that I have to take a painkiller every morning?
  • biotin - makes my hair and nails grow like weeds, I highly recommend it!
Tomorrow morning is my last regular class and then it's finals study mode all the way. My boss was awesome enough to give me this weekend off so I will have time to study, but to be honest I'm already feeling pretty good! I'm planning to fit in some runs during my study breaks since my BFF and I are signed up for a 5K/10K double-header on Christmas Eve eve, yikes!! Also, I've got tickets to see the Nutcracker this Sunday, gotta get into the holiday spirit before it's too late...

Do you have an arsenal of pills too? Any I should add to my regimen? How about last minute study tips? Or pills that help you study... pills that improve your memory... pills that make you run farther? 


When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "Off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finals!!
    ahh, I neglect and try to avoid taking pills as much as possible!! It's so bad, I'm at THAT extreme! lol!

    ReplyDelete