Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Run... So I Have Something to Blog About

Apparently, today is National Running Day. Good thing I got up and did my 3 miles this morning. It felt amazing, the weather was perfect and my legs were happy. I had no idea it was a 'holiday' though, I just wanted to get a run in before my vacation-ish weekend starts!

Starting tonight, I have a packed few days and I'm so excited! My older brother and I have tickets to see Les Miserables tonight in Sacramento (with as many times as I've seen this show recently, you'd think it was my fav but it's actually not even in the top 5!). Tomorrow I have orientation and registration for next fall semester, then both brothers and I are heading to Anaheim. Friday (and possibly Saturday) we'll be hanging out at Disneyland - is it foolish to hope for short lines and small crowds this time of year? Then, I'll spend Sunday drinking wine with my BFF and her family. Hello, summer!

Are you celebrating Running Day today? Get up and get moving no matter how far you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment