Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hoofers or Heifers? #42daysofvacation

Today was sortof kindof a vacation day. I spent the morning writing my last dance concert review of the semester. They are the bane of my existence, I don't know why I but I really hate having to write these things! And it's not that I don't love the excuse to go see a dance performance, but having to take notes during and BS a bunch of junk about my feelings afterward is literally painful for me.



I also had my final for Tap today. I'm actually sad it's over. Beside all the warm and fuzzy memories of the last time I took this class, I just think tap is awesome and fun and calorie-torching. I meant to video our routine for y'all but totally blanked on that til after class, so sorry… but we were dancing on the University Theatre stage and I have to admit, it got me a little more psyched about Gypsy next spring!

One more final to go, I'll be spending lots of time tomorrow prepping, this is the one I'm most nervous about. Thursday, after our final finals, I'm going drinking with a friend - who of course is graduating, dangit! - and then I get to put away all the notebooks, syllabi, and textbooks and start wrapping Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment