Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I Needed A Reminder

I've been stressing a LOT about my weight and my body lately... but I have to remember not to go overboard. Some of you may know that food and I don't have a great relationship (remember the Ice Chip diet leading up to Halloween the year of the Batman clan?). So sometimes I need to see it side by side, the bad and the not-so-bad-but-not-yet-great. It keeps me motivated and reminds me that no matter how much I think I want to weigh 120 again, it really wasn't that cute:


On the left, I look sick and emaciated, on the right I'm just damn chubby (that chick next to me is 17weeks pregnant and I'm almost the same size!) I'm trying to land somewhere in between and I want you all to know how much I appreciate you reading along. I felt compelled to share these pictures so you can help me be accountable, both in my quest to get more fit, but also to not get obsessed and over shoot it. So, I guess I'm just trying to say THANK YOU!!

PS: In case you care, these pictures were taken about 4.5 years apart, but also only about 4.5 miles apart...

2 comments:

  1. I have to stress to myself healthy strong and happy, not skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy! I'm working on a motivation wall and that's going up there for sure!!

    ReplyDelete