Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Five

Last week was just crappy! I got some frustrating news, I was busy, I was tired, and I did a terrible job of keeping up with my workouts. This week has been spring break. I went home for a few days and totally vegged out, spent a lot of time with my younger brother, and enjoyed some delicious food that I didn't have to cook. Win, win, win! I'm trying to end this week on a high note because I need the endorphins to get me through the next few weeks of tech and opening for Gypsy (can't believe it's here already!)

Anyway, here are my top five workouts from the last two weeks. If you try them out, let me know what you think! (Sorry, I can't track down the original sources for a few of these.)

From Pinterest

From fitsugar.com

From Pinterest
From Pinterest
From backonpointe.tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment