Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's Here! Move It March

Move It March is here and I started out strong! Saturday I decided to try out the 11AM yoga class at school. It was a little advanced for me but just enough to be a fun challenge, I'm pretty sure I'll be going back. When I got home, I was still in the groove and decided to do some extra ab work before starting the housework. I didn't follow any specific plan, sorry, just did a few reps of every type of crunch I could think of. Super organized, I know! But it must have worked because today I'm feeling sore… but it's the good sore.

I spent most of today finishing up my application for the Athletic Training department clinical program. MAJOR thanks to Carrissa, you are an angel!!! Then I figured it was time for some leg work. I chose the Dancer's Legs Workout, from backonpointe:


Check out her tumblr for tons more! Or check out my I Work Out board cause I'm in love and have pinned bunches of them.

Hope your March has started out on a high note too! What workouts did you try this weekend? What should I try next?

1 comment:

  1. I tried a new yoga workout from Zuzka Light.

    I will have to check out your workout board on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete