Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

What's in Your Purse?

I have not been blogging, I have not been running, so what have I been doing? Homework. Lots and lots of homework. And when I'm not in class or doing work for class, I'm at work making money so I can pay for more classes. I'm freaking exhausted, my body is sore, my mind is mushy and I cannot wait for it all to be done.
Today, I'll give you a little peek into my day-to-day with a "What's in Your Purse?" Now, my purse these days is not so traditional, but you know what I'm getting at right?


  1. My Backpack
    • Outer Pocket: Hand lotion, sunglasses, wallet, pencil pouch, mini-purse (where I keep my lip balm, bobby pins, phone and other very small bits and pieces), headphones, and UniPak slides.

    • Inner Pocket: Biology lab manual and lecture binder, day planner, umbrella, and Athletic Training textbook and notebook.

  2. My Dance Bag
    • Baby wipes, deodorant, hair brush, head band, ballet shoes, ancient jazz shoes, and not pictured: clean clothes cause I sweat like nobody's business in class!


So there you have it, all the junk I lug around. Hopefully soon I will get back to running and blogging about running!

1 comment:

  1. oooh this was great! I love your pink wallet!

    Take your time. Homework is just draining :(

    ReplyDelete