Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

List of Loves

Inspired by various blog posts I've read this week, here is my list - in no particular order - of things I'm loving these days:

1) Traders Joe's Cookie Butter - if you have not put this in your facehole you are missing out my friend! It is so delicious that I can't even come up with the right words to encompass it's majesty!

SO yummy!
2) Coconut Oil - It's all the rage right now so I had to check it out. I've been using coconut oil on my hair for a few weeks now and I am hooked! I put it on my ends on days I plan to wear my hair up (pretty much everyday) and it has made such a difference. My hair is softer and much less frizzy... also it smells good.

3) Evernote - have you guys used this app? I have been using it for a few days now to jot down ideas - mostly blog topics - that come to me in the middle of the work day. I'm sure that I haven't even scratched the surface yet of what this app can do but I already love it.

4) Birchbox - I heard about Birchbox back in March from a girlfriend of mine. She is one of the most stunningly beautiful people I know and I want to grow up to be just like her, so as soon as she told me about it, I had to check it out! Each month I get a little package in the mail with various trial size beauty products, some of them are whatever but some of them have been great. It's a fun treat to get a surprise package in the mail each month and I love trying all these new products!




I hope each of you have some things you're loving right now, I'd love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment