Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Butts and Guns: Move it March Check In

Last week was super busy and this week is shaping up to be the same! Gypsy is really moving and I think it's gonna be a great show, thank goodness. Even though it was busy, I made time to workout almost every day… Saturday I gave myself a much needed rest day and just binge watched The Magic School Bus on Netflix. Don't judge, it was an awesome show!

So, here are two of my favorites from last week:

A quick and easy butt shaper
Great for arm jiggle

I also tried of the Barre Pilates class on campus and loved it! I will definitely be going back to that one. And by Thursday, my knees were getting a little unhappy so I pulled out my foam roller and worked out some kinks in my quads. If you don't have a foam roller, you need to drop whatever you're doing and head to Walmart! Seriously, I never tell people to go to Walmart, but you need one and they've got it for cheap.

Well, I'm off to another rehearsal! Leave me a comment and let me know what workouts you're loving these days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment