Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Awwwwww Freak Out!

I'm minorly freaking out, friends. I have my first Biology "midterm" tomorrow (I use the term midterm loosely as clearly, it is not the middle of the term and my instructor is playing fast and loose with words here) and I have no idea if I'm ready or not. I've been studying in pretty much every free moment and it's gotten to the point that I can almost recite my notes from memory. However, I don't know this guy, I have no clue what his test will be like, I only know he has a reputation for being thorough... wish me luck!

In running news, nothing exciting has happened. I've been doing 30 minutes twice a week and last Saturday was only a 3 miler. My hips still hurt but not as much. I think running too close to the gutter was actually the culprit, the street tilts there obviously and so I was not running on a level surface. Once I realized that, I started moving out a little farther from the curb and it seems to be helping a lot.

So tomorrow afternoon, send good vibes my way, cross your fingers for me, and hopefully I'll get through this test without losing my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment