Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Post About Running for Once!

I'm running a half marathon in about three weeks! I had intended to be writing all about my training, the miles I'm logging, maybe even a goal time for the race. Instead, I'm praying the pain killers kick in soon so I don't go mad and saw off my legs. Clearly I used the term running loosely...

My knees have been absolutely killing me lately. I tried to get in a short jog yesterday and almost fell on my face when my right knee gave out on me. I've been taping them both almost every day for the last two weeks but that's just to make it through my day and doesn't help to fix anything of course.

A classmate today told me maybe I should sit out and not dance for a bit, I didn't know how to respond. This isn't a problem that's going away any time soon and I feel like giving in if I sit out. Is that crazy? I'm honestly afraid that if I stop now, I'll never start again... never dance again, never run again... and where does that leave me?

So while I whine and feel sorry for myself, here's something a little happier for you to enjoy. In celebration of the 15th 'birthday' of Fantasmic, my old home at Disney World, I dug up a few of my favorite photos to share. Enjoy!

Standby's of '07 demonstrating what not to do

Witches get stuff done!

One big happy family

I can't even...

Our spoons were always full of rum punch





No comments:

Post a Comment