Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

42 Days of Christmas (Vacation)

The end of the semester is finally here and I'm about to be completely free for 42 wonderful days! No classes, no work - one of the many perks of working on campus - and no plans whatsoever. Technically my break doesn't start for a few days, I do have one final tomorrow - tap dance, so more fun than final - and one on Thursday. I was just so excited though, I couldn't wait to start being a bum. I've pretty much been in my PJ's since Friday night and have done almost nothing productive since then.

What have I been doing, you ask? Playing video games, watching Netflix, and napping with my dog, duh! I have lots and lots of lazy/fun stuff planned and decided to photograph it all because I know how much you all look forward to such things. So, here's Day 1 of my 42 days of Vacation:


Started some fingerless gloves (pattern here). It has been silly cold lately and my poor hands do not like it. These beauties will let me keep warm while still becoming a Wii master or pressing next as I watch an entire season of British TV in one sitting!

Discovered Amazon's Subscribe & Save program. You can order certain household items and have them shipped monthly at a discounted price. I spent the entire morning researching the dog foods they offer and price comparing to what Stella eats now. I found a way to save $0.50 per lb so I'm calling this very productive!

As for future plans, I'm hoping to hang some art and posters, finally post my Wine & Dine marathon review, bake dog treats for Stella and her friends, and make and list some more items in my new Etsy shop, CalifornianCozy - I love custom orders BTW so let me know if you have something in mind! I also intend to yarn bomb my new-ish bed frame (and get better at photo collages): 


So stay tuned for the shenanigans!

No comments:

Post a Comment