Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Quick Bits

I've been terrible about writing regularly, I'm sorry (I'm so, so sorry)! I've got a few posts floating around in my mind and haven't had time to sit down and write them out properly, but I will someday, I swear! Till then, here are a few random thoughts for your Monday evening:

  • Went to the health center on campus today, got lots of shots and poking and prodding... I've been medically cleared for the Athletic Training program and my knee "issues" have been downgraded to chronic patellar tendonitis. The positive to that being I now have a free pass to play it day to day in my activity classes and can participate when I'm feeling good and legitimately sit out on painful days.
  • I got my tax return, woo hoo!
  • My baby brother turned 28... which makes me really old. Thank goodness for the other brother who will always be older than me.
  • I'm trying out yoga for the first time tonight! I have a friend who has been going and loving it so I'm finally getting my act together and tagging along. I'll let you know how it goes...
  • Gypsy can not open soon enough! This (self-imposed) ban on sweets and junk food is really getting to me. I have a feeling the day after we close I'll be in a sugar-coma from all the Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs I've started hoarding!

Happy Monday!
We're one day closer to the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment