Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Move It March - Lets Get Fit!


Confession: I’m addicted to Pinterest. I spend hours every week browsing recipes, fashion, geekery, and of course fitness. In my defense, I do make a lot of the crafts I pin and have had lots of success with recipes I’ve found. And yes, I have a wedding planning board even though I’m not in a serious relationship (though, to be fair Monica Geller and I have been doing that since before it was cool). 


Now, I’ve decided it’s time to try out some of the hundreds of workouts I’ve been pinning. I’m calling it Move It March and I’m going to try a new workout every day for the next month. Most of them will come from my Pinterest board (you can check it out here), but I’m also looking forward to trying out some classes at my schools fitness center. I’ll be posting about my workouts here in case anyone wants to follow along and if you do, I’d love to hear about it! Even if you’re doing your own thing, let me know. I’m excited about trying different workouts and hoping I’ll find something I really love and want to continue even after March is long gone.

I hope you’ll join me in celebrating Move It March,  lets get fit friends!

2 comments:

  1. I love trying out new workouts, have you tried Fitness Blender on youtube? I just recently discovered them, free and tons of workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check them out! I did find Lionsgate BeFit on YouTube, they also have a bunch of workouts I'm looking forward to trying.

    ReplyDelete