Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

Glad That's Over

This has been a ridiculous week. It started last Saturday with 8 straight hours of homework and ended with a 2.5 hour potions lab this morning. (FYI Potions is what I call my chemistry lab in an effort to make it more fun.) I am exhausted, sore and haven't run in 6 days. I'm really nervous about tomorrows 8.5 miles!

Luckily, this week is over and next week is starting. Tonight I get to see the 'So You Think You Can Dance' tour, tomorrow I get to spend a night with two of my favorite ladies, and next Friday I get to fly to Orlando to see one of my other favorite ladies marry a guy I think is pretty great. I'm hoping to be able to visit the Magic Kingdom while I'm there, everyone's photos from Fantasyland are taunting me! I lived through so much of that construction, I think it's time to see the finished product, right?

How was your week? Got any big plans for the upcoming week? Want to take bets on whether or not I'll survive tomorrows run?

1 comment:

  1. yikes, that's a lot of homework!

    I love watching SYTYCD. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete