Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random Thoughts ed. 1

Random thoughts from todays run:

  1. Will Mr. March ever make it home? (DON'T tell me!)
  2. I know Beth dies, but I can't remember when or how. (DON'T tell me!)
  3. Will Jo and Laurie ever realize they're made for each other? (DON'T tell me!)
  4. Who played Meg in the movie version? (You can tell me this one)
As you can see, I'm not finished running my way through Little Women. I'm loving it and I really don't know why I never read it before. I mean, I devoured books as a kid! In 5th grade I got in trouble for bringing a Steven King novel to school for free reading time. In 6th grade I would pretend I hadn't done my homework so I could be sent to the detention room while the rest of my Core class had to go play basketball. In both these instances, my mom totally backed me, I'm lucky to have gotten my love of literature from her.

Even though I'm only halfway through this book, I'm already thinking about what's next. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment