Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Old Frenemy

During this mornings run I found myself thinking a lot about this guy:


I need some time to figure out how to write about what he means to me. However, I do hope to see him somewhere along the route when I run in Disneyland (just 5.5 months to go!).

Anyway, today was Week 5, Day 2. Two 8 minute runs with a 5 minute walk break in between. I nailed it guys! Probably because I was busy psycho-analyzing myself the whole time, but whatever, it was a piece of (sweaty, unappetizing) cake. So thanks Needleman. 

1 comment:

  1. I just finished running for today. I did 4.5 miles, overall (ncluding warm up and cool down walking) was 16'/mi, but the 4 miles of running in the middle were at about 13' 10"/mi. At mile 2 I did take a walk and water break. I stash my water bottle in our mailbox so when I pass it I can drink as I go to the end of the road, turn around, and the put it back when I pass again. I thought I'd be slower because I didn't run in AK and since we got back I was practicing for my PT test which is 1.5 mi. So, I thought it was a good comeback for longer distances.
    When you finish you C25K, we should pick a goal training pace so we can be running together during the race.

    ReplyDelete