Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Nailed It!

Today is Week 5 Day 3, 20 minutes of jogging with no walk breaks. Who finished strong? This girl! At the halfway point I was all smiles, no pain, no wheezing. By minute 15, I was getting a little tired, ready to be done but not yet hitting the wall. At minute 19, Spice Girls 'Wannabe' came on and I couldn't help pushing hard to the end. I am exhausted and I'm sure later today I will be a little sore, but I feel like such a rockstar! I ran for 20 consecutive minutes, at a sub 11' pace to boot. So awesome!

I'd like to thank my darling friends Face Lizz James Franco and Kristie Smith Kirsch for helping me through this run. I was wearing my Light The Night shirt and it always makes me think of these beautiful ladies and their dedication to a wonderful cause.

So, W5 D3, 2.5mi, overall avg pace 12' 19"

No comments:

Post a Comment